LIMITED HOURS OF OPERATION 7:00AM TO 2:30AM
Please read below for our most up to date mask policy.
SEVEN FEATHERS IS OPEN!
Dear Valued Guests, Due to the recent changes regarding COVID-19 and vaccinated individuals, team members are required to wear facemasks if not vaccinated. Guests that have been vaccinated are not required to wear a facemask, but guests that have not been vaccinated should continue to wear a mask while on property. At the discretion of Seven Feathers Casino Resort management, if a guest is wearing a mask, guests will be asked to temporarily lower their facemasks to comply with identification checks, like cash transactions at the cage, hotel, restaurants, bars, gift gallery and spa. Guests will also need to remove or pull down their masks for gaming transactions and exchanges. Guests will need to temporarily remove their masks when they initially sit at a table games table and each subsequent new table. Guests will also need to lower their mask during Bingo purchases, cash for cash exchanges on the gaming floor and during jackpot payouts. Guests may temporarily pull down masks to drink, eat, and smoke. Guests who temporarily lower their masks to do these activities may be asked to put them back into place to protect themselves and others.
UPDATED MAY 17, 2021
We hope you’re staying safe and well, and appreciate your cooperation and understanding!
What We Are Doing Differently
- Hours of operation, 7:00AM to 2:30AM
- Slot Machines are limited to 50% capacity
- Table Games will seat all positions, but eating, drinking, and smoking are now allowed
- Bingo is open
- Pool is now open at previously established COVID capacity restrictions
- Arcade is now open at previously established COVID capacity restrictions
- Fitness Center is open
- River Rock Spa is open for services
- Food outlets are limited to 60% capacity
Thank you for choosing Seven Feathers Casino Resort as your place to play.
See you soon!