LIMITED HOURS OF OPERATION 7:00AM TO 11:00PM
SEVEN FEATHERS IS OPEN!
Dear Valued Guests,
We hope you’re staying safe and well.
As a result of the Governors statewide freeze Seven Feathers Casino Resort is implementing additional precautionary safety measures effective November 18 through December 2.
What We Are Doing Differently
- Hours of operation, 7:00AM to 11:00PM; however, guests who are inside the casino are welcome to stay and play until 2:30AM
- Entrances will be limited to the Casino Main Entrance and Mall Entrance
- Face coverings are required by team members and guests
- Slot Machines are limited to 50% capacity
- Table Games is limited to two players per table; no smoking or drinking
- Bingo is temporarily closed
- Pool is temporarily closed
- Arcade is temporarily closed
- Fitness Center is temporarily closed
- River Rock Spa is open for services that can be performed with a face covering
- Food outlets are limited to 60% capacity
For additional information please see read below.
Thank you for choosing Seven Feathers Casino Resort as your place to play.
See you soon!
UPDATED MAY 22, 2020
Seven Feathers Casino Resort is thrilled to be open and see our beloved team members and guests once again. We are running limited hours of operation, 7:00AM to 2:30AM, until we are able to return to some normalcy. The world around us has changed quite a bit since March, but our team is eager to serve you with the same warmth, enthusiasm and attention to detail you have come to expect any time you visit us.
While we look forward to seeing everyone again, the health and safety of our guests and team members remain our highest priority. You may have seen many of the safety measures we are implementing already in place in businesses across our communities. These practices follow best outlines for sterilization, sanitization and social distancing that have been outlined by health industry experts. Also, the additional cleaning and sanitizing measures that were being taken before our closure will be continued indefinitely. Detailed information on safety measures is included in the table below.
As one of the nine federally recognized, sovereign Indian Tribal Governments in the state of Oregon, the Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe is grateful for the leadership of the tribal council. They have worked tirelessly to lead us through these trying times and ensure that every precaution is taken as we moved towards reopening the property. We are also grateful for the close collaboration of the state of Oregon, Governor Brown, other public officials and all front line workers who have worked hard to keep us all healthy and safe. Thank you.
Many things were taken into account as we developed our plan to reopen the casino. First and foremost, the health and safety of our team members and guests. We also needed to take into account that we are one of the largest employers in Southwest Oregon, and many of our team members being eager to return to work so they can provide for themselves and their families. Among many other considerations.
Maintaining the health and safety of everyone who visits Seven Feathers is not something we can do alone. You can play a vital role in helping to continue to limit the spread of COVID-19 by staying home if you are experiencing any symptoms. If you are symptomless and wish to continue self-isolating, you are more than welcome to do so. We understand and acknowledge that everyone will have different things they need to consider when venturing out again. For those of you comfortable with leaving your homes, we look forward to providing you a place where you can safely enjoy being part of our Seven Feathers community once again. Masks are required while visiting our property. Thank you for choosing Seven Feathers Casino Resort as your place to play. We cannot wait to see all of you again!
All Seven Feathers team members are being told to STAY HOME if they are ill. The use of masks will be required for those returning to work. Masks are also required for guests visiting the property.
For more information about our venue availability and health and safety measures, please see below:
What to Expect from our Team
- All team members will wear masks.
- Glass partitions between guests and cashier, walk-up venue and hostess podium.
- Hand washing proper methods reinforced and frequency standards to be increased and monitored.
- All team members and guests must have their temperature checked before entering the property. Your temperature must not be above 100.4. If it is you will be sent home.
- Headcount limited on Casino floor until restrictions are lifted.
- Machines will be sanitized regularly. Casino Supervisors and Managers will ensure that guests do not congregate in groups.
- Team members will wear masks in public areas at all times.
- Guests will be offered masks upon entry.
- After a guest has left a machine and chair, the cleaning crew will clean and sanitize them for the next guest as soon as possible.
- Team members are to stay a minimum of six feet away from each other and guests wherever possible.
- Team members must sanitize their hands immediately before they enter and after they exit the gaming floor. They must also sanitize their hands immediately before and after any guest interactions including the processing of jackpots.
- Dealers & supervisors will wear masks.
- Guests must wear a mask to play table games
- When a guest leaves the table, their chair, and the rail, will be sanitized.
- Supervisors are to stand a minimum of six feet away from each other, the dealers and the guests, wherever possible.
- When a table closes, all of the chips will be taken out of the rack and disinfected.
- Layouts, chairs and gaming equipment, will all be sanitized before and after closing.
Our Entertainment department will continue to monitor industry-wide protocols as Oregon transitions back into allowing larger gatherings. As new protocols are developed, they will be detailed on our website. For the most up to date information regarding future shows and protocols visit https://www.sevenfeathers.com/events
- Concerts and events have been cancelled or postponed and upcoming dates are being continually evaluated.
- Please visit our Entertainment page of our website, for rescheduled dates: https://www.sevenfeathers.com/events
- Kabi Café will be open 7:00AM-2:00AM, with a limited menu that includes grab & go selections.
- Cow Creek Restaurant will be open 7:00AM-10:00PM, and offer a limited menu and to-go food.
- Stix Sports Bar will be open Noon-2:00AM, and offer a limited menu and to-go food.
- K-Bar Steak House will be open Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 5:00 – 9:00PM and Friday and Saturday, 5:00 – 10:00PM, and offer a limited menu. No Sunday Brunch at this time.
- NEW Seven Feathers Food Court operating out of Gathering Place will be open Thursday – Sunday, Noon – 10:00PM, and offers a variety of options including tacos, rice bowls, chicken, ribs, fried rice, chow mien, sushi and coming soon, pizza.
- Guests are asked to not wait outside the restaurant if they have checked in but there is a wait. A paging system will be used to notify you when your table is ready.
- Hand wipes readily available for guests, with hand sanitizer placed at the hostess podium & cashier station.
- Tables and chairs to be sanitized after every table is finished, and signage to indicate the table is ready to be sat.
- Posting clearly defined social distancing signage at the hostess podium and cashier station.
- Tables will not be preset. Condiments, salt, pepper, and jelly caddies are available upon request.
- Single-use, paper menus will be provided at the time of seating and discarded after each use.
- Kitchen prep areas and both sides of the food line will be sanitized every 30 minutes. All prep/serving utensils will be changed out every 30 minutes also.
- All work areas will be sanitized before a team member leaves for break and the next shift begins.
- All Hospitality Departments will continue to utilize high touchpoint sanitization checklists.
- Credit card machines, front desk counter, elevator buttons, and other high touchpoint areas will be sanitized between transactions.
- All Hospitality Departments will wear masks at all times while in public areas.
- The Hotel Lobby area will be marked with signage to promote physical distancing.
- Each station will be retrofitted with glass sneeze guards. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- Front desk agents will no longer ask to “touch” I.D. or credit cards. Identification can be viewed without leaving the guests hand.
- Room assignments will be rotated when possible to maximize the time each room is left vacant between guest stays.
- Elevator capacity will also be reduced to two people (more will be allowed if everyone is in the same party) to promote physical distancing.
Dear Valued Guests,
First and foremost, we hope you’re staying safe and well. We know that you may be having hesitations about traveling now or in the near future due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. On behalf of the entire Seven Feathers RV Resort, we would like to assure you that the health and safety of our guests and staff are of the utmost importance. Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19.
What We Are Doing Differently
We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and want you to feel at ease when visiting with us. Below are some of the precautionary response measures that we are taking to ensure your health and safety:
- Starting May 22, 2020, Seven Feathers RV Resort office hours are from 8am to 8pm Sunday-Saturday and pool building hours are from 8am to 9pm Sunday-Saturday
- Elevated cleaning and sanitation protocols, including increased frequency of cleaning, especially in high-touch areas.
- RV Resort check-in procedures are modified to promote social distancing.
- We will allow one guest at a time in the office to check in or out.
- Hand wipes readily available for guests, with hand sanitizer placed at the RVR Front Desk, Lobby, Laundry Facilities, Pool Building and Fitness Room.
- All team members will wear masks.
- We ask that all guests obey CDC guidelines for social distancing.
- All guests are encouraged to stay in their RVs when possible and must practice social distancing when outside of their RVs.
- The following will remain closed at this time
- Club House
- BBQ Pavilion
- Play area